top of page



We offer the following Rewiring services for both domestic and commercial purposes at highly competitive prices.

This also includes advice on:

  • The type of installation you may require

  • Installation of all new cabling

  • Correct type of consumer unit for your premises

  • Correct type of electrical accessories required, i.e sockets and switching

  • Smoke alarm systems

  • Earthing and Bonding Systems


Our qualified electricians follow BS 7671 IEE wiring regulations, a standard that's followed for all electrical installations across the UK. We are also a Part P certified contractors with NAPIT, a government approved registrar of electrical installers. All electrical works, carried out by us are Part P Certificated where necessary.

If you occupy a Home or Property that was built over 30 years ago, it is advisable that you call a Part P approved electrician for inspection and testing of the wiring system. In most cases, it is recommended to replace it.

What Should you look out for?

  • Rewireable fuse boards

  • Black rubber coated cables

  • Metal Conduits running to sockets or lights in domestic properties

  • Lead Sheathed cables (Primarily common in the 1930s)

  • Aluminium cabling (Primarily in use from 1950s-1970s)

  • Sockets fitted onto Skirting boards


But Why you may need to rewire your home or property?:

  • No earthing on circuits

  • Out of date Fuse boards, lighting and sockets

  • Electrical cabling is wired in rubber

  • Wiring has gone faulty Defective wiring can cause House Fire

  • If your worried about the electrical safety of your property

  • Selling the property

  • General upgrading or renovation

  • Want greater power efficiency

  • New appliances added and the old system is insufficient to power them

bottom of page